5.0 out of 5 stars A mix made in heaven!, 23 Oct. 2002
Nats f (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This had got to be my all time favourite Disney soundtrack! It has such a brilliant blend of songs and something for everyone. From the beautiful ballad "Reflection" to the powerful "I'll Make A Man Out of You" to the funny "A Girl Worth Fighting For" to the instrumental pieces like "Haircut" and Vanessa Mae's piece it's a excellent blend of everything! not forgetting of course the funky song "True To Your Heart"...

5.0 out of 5 stars Mulan - an amazing film with an even BETTER soundtrack, 1 Mar. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Mulan Disney Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Mulan is an amazing soundtrack, with a broad band of different artists performing the songs. There is a range of music not only for a disney fanatic, but for the whole family to enjoy.Most of the music is linked or has hints of the orient in it, which really brings out the strength, passion and true meaning of the music. I thoroughly enjoy listening to this soundtrack because every time I play it, no matter how many times I have heard it before, I find it is always fresh and always has something in it that I have never noticed before. The music is amazing, the voices are beautiful, a brilliant buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 10 Feb. 2004
Kurt A. Johnson (Marseilles, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great soundtrack, which only recently fell into my hands. It has twelve tracks, of which four are songs taken directly from the movie! There are also six musical scores from the movie, which have excellent instrumentation, and two are pop singles - True to Your Heart by 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder(!), and Reflection by Christina Aguilera! My kids think that this is a great CD, and we all highly recommend it to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased I read the reviews on this before I decided ..., 23 Sept. 2014
pleased I read the reviews on this before I decided which version!
Some lovely orchestral pieces, I really enjoy listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CD! A MUST BUY FOR ALL DISNEY FANS!, 3 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Mulan (Audio CD)
This CD has some very beautiful music on it, and features some excellent singers -- Lea Salonga, Donny Osmond, Christina Aguilera... The songs are lovely and definately something you can listen to over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars This soundtrack is excellent, it's the best CD I've bought!, 29 Sept. 2001
This review is from: Mulan (Audio CD)
I love this CD, and I could listen to it over and over.You really have to hear it to get how good it is.I loved all the songs,especially True to Your Heart,Mr Ill Make a man Out of You,and Haircut,but almost all the song are great!I don't like the Pop Version of Reflection very much,but every other song is stunning.The only other low point was Yau's voice-very irritating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Instrumentals, Sunny songs, &joyous jingles!, 8 Jan. 2003
This is one of Disney's best soundtrack albums ever! Hercules has the fun tone, Beauty &the Beast has the classical tunes, while The Lion King has the great African inspired music. So what does Mulan have? Well, it has a mixture of it all! The very catchy "Reflection" sung by Lea Salonga and remixed by Christina Aguilera is the album's best track. The album's starting single is Beth Fowler's "Honor to us all" a fun loving single that is another good song. Then we go on to Osmond's track a not so Osmondy single. It's a different fierce toned song-not as catchy and fun-loving as the other songs. Speaking of fun-loving, another song is sung when the troops are walking in a trail on their way to war. You get bored so you start singing about what you think is the perfect lover as they do in "a girl we're fighting for". Last but not least is the ending theme in this feature the very catchy "true to your heart".
All the songs are great in their own way. But they aren't the only good things. Just like the Lion King, Mulan's instrumentals are fantastic. From the fierce fast drums of the battle scenes to the soothing new age type music of "Blossoms", the album has instrumentals to support almost all kinds of moods. It's really worth it. I highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars mulantastic, 15 Nov. 2001
my daughter is a big fan of mulan both film and soundtrack she enjoys the music tremendously.
this is great if you have kids young and old who enjoy disney,as we all know is not just for the child.
big thumbs up from this household

Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack
Mulan: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack by Donny Osmond (Audio CD - 1999)