5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely slammin'.....
This album brings togehter what should be played in clubs - nuthin' else. This is house and garage at its finest, you won't be able to sit still.... my personal favourites on the album: Jodeci's "Freakin' you", and Todd Terry's "Just Make That Move"... and and and... no track which I don't like on this one... the beat goes on and on and on...
Published on 8 Jun 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me
i love modern soulful house by the likes of krivit, dj deep, FK etc... but this is quite painful to listen to- it reminds me of cheap nightclubs in manchester with no atmosphere. many people adore this album so don't take my word for it.
It's just far too full-on in a predictable beat/pianoey/wailing diva type way for me.
Published on 13 April 2003 by M. Mayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely slammin'....., 8 Jun 2003
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Another required purchase, 26 Aug 2007
Reginald Davenport (Kenosha, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Vol.5 (Audio CD)
I agree with "rjaxx", just buy the cd 'cause it doesn't disappoint. I too bought this in '95. Looking back, '95 was one of the best years for house music, especially if you were in England, as I was. There are the classic cuts that stand the test of time: "Deliver Me"(which will be re-released on vinyl soon), "A Feeling", and a personal favorite "Get Up Off Me" -- I especially liked the "Masters At Work" vocal promo mixed into the track!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best...., 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Vol.5 (Audio CD)
If you like the older type of Ministry of Sound mixes you will enjoy these two Cd's. Put your earphones on and up the volume especially on the track "lets stay together" on disk 2 listen how the guys mixed it in with the next track.

5.0 out of 5 stars top draw, 6 Jun 2003
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Vol.5 (Audio CD)
Whoever, the geezer is that compiled the review that's currently on Amazon's critique seriously needs his head examined..........Manchester - please! Pure rythmm. Fusion my friend. Not your Black & Decker music, way ahead of its time. Original funky house, Uk garage mixed liked Mr Kipling..... excedling good. Dope, Vega - respect due. Five star - six if possible. Trust me............. buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 13 April 2003
M. Mayer (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure bliss from the goddfathers of house, 15 Aug 2003
SCOTT JENKINS (WORCESTER, WORCESTERSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ministry of Sound Vol.5 (Audio CD)
Everytime these guys go near a set of 1210's the airwaves are filled with pure intoxicating beats.
If you dont like this then you need your head and music taste examining.
Two words are all you need to explain it.....THE BOMB!

Ministry of Sound Vol.5
Ministry of Sound Vol.5 by Masters At Work (Audio CD - 1995)