Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£15.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 23 January 2004
For all Tricky fans this is a must have ... the collaborations on this album are fantastic, including Bjork, Alison Moyet and Terry from Fun Boy 3 ...
Tricky is a master and his sound is totally original. This is a dark album with amazing vocals from all ....
I cannot recommend this CD highly enough. I have listened to it over and over again .... and continue to do so ....
on 21 May 2016
BEST TRICKY WORK other than Maxinquaye. Ok there are some great producers here and featuring Toply Bird, Bjork and nearly God plus Alison Moyet and neneh Cherry it was gonna be pretty spesh. Anyway, here I am on my own which i love the most and in the dark I hear this beauty of an album. The production has a dark, twisted, yet mellow and melancholy edge which is also melodic and accepting. Unique tracks and stand out tracks. For me the most accomplished album by Tricky. I will go back to it again and again. 10/10 NOTE: If you digg this then also look at Howie B's album music for babies and FOLK. They are similar in style!
on 4 May 2011
The Yin to 'Pre-Millenium Tension' 's Yang.

Although not as deep as Maxinquaye [but again Maxinquaye remains Tricky's peerless peak], Nearly God still remains both a fresh and stimulating experience after all these years.

Also, a much more consistent effort than Pre-Millenium Tension.
on 28 January 2015
Great music from the master of trip-hop! Tricky is a genius!
on 19 February 2004
Nearly God has 4 good tracks on, the other 6 are ok.
This is a very Dark albam, so those of you who love A W D F
will love this, those who love Maxinquaye, like i do, should
go for Blowback or his new albam Vulnerble. I give a 5 star rating to all 3 of these great Tricky albams. I wont forget
Pre M . T which would get a cool 4 stars.
on 10 January 2015