Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 December 2003
I came across Wolfstone entirely by accident! I had tickets for a fiddle gathering in Inverness and one of the guest artists was Duncan Chisholm. I had never heard fiddle playing like I heard that night! So, I bought "The Half Tail" and have never regreted it. It is a CD that can be played again and again, the technical playing is superb and there are some evocative songs - listen to the words. If you like Celtic music and Celtic Rock, you won't be disappointed with "The Half Tail".
on 12 May 2002
This was the first Wolfstone album I bought, and it got me hooked on the band. The vocals are a bit flat in places, where they really shine is on the instrumental tracks such as 'Gillies' which is also a great dance tune. Very highly recommended.
on 31 December 2007
Well worth the money if you like their early sound - akin to Seven etc. Good Ballads; a mixture of Scottish rock like Runrig - and rigs and reels like Shooglanifty (Live At Selwyn Hall, Box).
on 11 September 2015
Another excellent CD from this band.
on 12 March 2012
Really happy to find this item and at such a great price. It was a valentines day gift and it arrived on time and was well wrapped. Many thanks for great service.
Wolfstone, brilliant as always, wonderful music and great singing. Highly recommended