• Live

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 February 2002
When is Erykah Badu going to get worldwide recognition? This album blends the amazing vocal talents of Badu with the thick, passionate music of the band (and singers.) Quite possibly the most outstanding and fullfilling album of it's genre I believe. (And believe me I own the lot.) The soul that is put into the likes of Tyrone and On and On is unbelievable! And if you want something to give you a bit of a kick, there is no better than the Chaka Kahn cover (Stay)! Believe me-this is a must!!!!!
on 18 July 2000
It's rare to find a live album of such quality, never mind one that so outshines the studio album that it's based upon.
Erykah and her band work through the songs from the studio album giving them a smoother, less harsh, feel. The performance is immaculate; delivered with style and humour.
If you only buy one live album, make it this one!
on 15 October 2009
This was the first album by Erykah Badu that I heard from start to finish - and I was hooked. Not just by her amazing voice but by the amazing songs and band she had backing her up.

I then purchased "Baduizm" and from there I can now count her as one of my all time favourite singers.

If you know who she is and what she can do, buy this album - its as simple as that!
on 12 January 2013
Bought this after hearing it in a Amsterdam cafe one rainy day, it set the perfect relaxing atmosphere and embedded the memory deeply in my mind.
on 4 February 2016

Gr8 price product communication and swift delivery
on 2 October 2015
Beautiful tracks
on 30 August 2015
A recorded concert - really nice, with dialogue alongside the songs and it feels like you're there. The crowd's response makes some of the songs extra special. That said, most of the songs on this CD can be found on her other ones, so you're not missing much if you have Baduism and one or two of her newer albums (with the exception of Tyrone, which can only be found on this CD).
on 16 August 2014
A great album
on 25 November 2009
my order came in perfect condition
and in a few days of ordering am very happy with my purchase