Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 April 2009
Firstly I'm just going to say I actually love this album and strongly recommend anyone to buy it. From the first track you get a taste of what's to come, some sax lead rocking music that makes you feel dirty in a good way. Highlights of the record for me are The Wiggle, Honey Rock and Groovy although I can happily listen through this album several times over without getting bored, such a good mix of tracks and style. I've played this album to most of my friends and everyone from those that are into chartsy pop music to hardcore rockabilly's and psychobilly's love this one. Also keep an ear out for the track "louie overseas a studio session" i won't ruin it for you but let's just say its special.
Only down part is the lack of sleeve notes (but the pics make up for this)

Buy it and give your ears a treat.
on 20 May 2009
Seventy one minutes of obscure 50's, mostly sax driven Rock n Roll and Swing with no sleeve notes and too many instrumentals . . . and yet I loved it. For fans of the more 'off centre' tracks on the recent Mad Mike Monsters compilitions (two tracks of which appear here), you can almost picture in your mind's eye a 50's Las Vegas exotic dancer doing her act as this CD assaults your senses . . . or is that just me? Encourage the wife or girlfriend to listen!
on 6 November 2014
Amazing sleazy grind. Really really great!