Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£5.75+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 March 2004
I was reluctant, at first, to buy this album as all the songs are on other albums that I already had but it has become one of my favourite ani albums. It almost feels like hearing a covers album as the songs sound so different to the originals (some more than others, obviously) but much better as it is the original artist taking another look over her older songs. It is rare to hear new versions of songs recorded in a studio, rather than live, and makes for very interesting listening. Definitely recommended.
on 3 January 2002
This cd is wonderful. When I first listened to it, I realised that most songs were accompanied only by Ani's guitar and drums. This album contains my two favorite songs, "Both Hands" and "the whole night," the latter song about her and a woman who can't spend the whole night because the other woman's dating a man. The album is surprisingly energizing and upbeat as well. I recommend this cd specifically to people who like the quieter, more introspective Ani, but generally to anyone who owns more than one of her cds. Enjoy!