5.0 out of 5 stars Playful and Exciting, It Draws you In, 13 Nov 2000
This review is from: Puddle Dive (Audio CD)
I became an Ani fan in the years of her later works ('97), so to go back in her career by listening to this CD was not only a treat, but a lesson in where she was coming from and developed from. This CD is absolute fun!! Much of her music lately has been serious and angry, but this CD makes you laugh and "shake everything you got"!! I played this CD nearly everyday for almost 1 year, it is definitely worth checking out for an avid Ani fan, or someone interested in hearing her for the first time. I cannot even begin to comment on each song, I don't have the space, but honestly this is a CD worth the time and money. Ani is extremely talented and opens you up to emotions/causes/humour you might have never found on your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars another wonderful ani album, 21 Jan 2004
C. Wallace "Cat" (Canterbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puddle Dive (Audio CD)
I can (and will, and do) eulogise about everything ani has done but Puddle Dive really is a favourite. Some of the songs just speak to me in a way that I can't explain (which is admittedly unhelpful in a review) but I think so much of ani's work is so personal to the individual that it's hard to say why I particularaly like any one song.

Puddle Dive
Puddle Dive by Ani DiFranco (Audio CD - 1993)