Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 July 2010
Although the UK issue of this album is not yet upon us; I do own a copy of this their debut and perhaps heaviest collection ( containing 4 bonus tracks )
On the stand-out tracks Change/Frustration/Salvation/Closer To Doom, this is the record with the Zep/Cheap Trick/Judas Priest influences.
Damon Fox being the only Bandmember on this album, still with the current line-up.
The cover screams vintage as does the music.
Theme One ( a bonus track ), originally by Van Der Gref Generator reminds me how 30 years ago, I used to listen to the Friday Night Connection/Rock Show with Tommy Vance.

Closer To Doom really does take the listener back, and all the better for it
on 20 March 2011
This a great album froma great band, they mix Heep with Floyd and others, they are brilliant live too, get this album and buy "HEX" their other album!!!
on 26 May 2013
THIS I. S HEAVY DOOM RIFFS. IT WILL GIVE YOU A LOBOTOMY. MR. FOX SOUNDS LIKE OZZY!!!!. to my ears.