5.0 out of 5 stars Reality Bites
Ok so I'm biased, I love the film and therefore love the soundtrack! The songs all appear in the film, always useful for a soundtrack! It's a classic film and a classic soundtrack!
Published on 22 Sep 2004 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The soundtrack to the winter of our Discontent
Published on 4 Sep 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Reality Bites, 22 Sep 2004
This review is from: Reality Bites Ost (Audio CD)
It's a real mixture of songs but all are enjoyable. The opener "My Sharona" by The Knack is a song made for dancing round your bedroom to...or maybe thats just me! Other stand out tracks are "Tempted" by Squeeze, the lyrics are inspired and its great for singing along to in your car. There are some slower songs on her too they include Lisa Loeb's "Stay", "Baby I love your way" by Big Mountain and the always excellent U2 with "All I Want Is You". A great cd to add to your collection and a permanent fixture in my cd player.

3.0 out of 5 stars The soundtrack to the winter of our Discontent, 4 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Reality Bites Ost (Audio CD)
The soundtrack to the Generation X film of the early 90's is a varied affair. The Knack's storming opening track makes the other songs pale in comparison. The rest of the tunes seem to be done by MOR American artists like Dinosaur Jnr et al. Stand out tracks come in the middle of the playlist from the anoyingly infectious 'Stay' through to Lenny. Ethan Hunt makes a brave attempt to be a Jack of all trades by singing and writing 'I'm Nuthin' - which sums up the song.In all The run of the mill "various average U.S lite pop bands" rom/com OST to go with an above average film - I guess buy it if you liked the film but I wouldn't waste your "McJob" on it

Reality Bites Ost
Reality Bites Ost by Original Soundtrack (Audio CD - 1996)