Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 December 2011
I managed to get a version of this recording in vinyl and I must indicate how good is the whole performance. True sound and feeling with the advantage of not thinking about Richard Gere whilst listening to Razzle Dazzle.
on 19 May 2015
A good buy for and followers of Chicago. Item, as usual, received in good order well within tlime
on 30 December 2014
Another great stage classic musical, this being original Broadway soundtrack
on 11 August 2015
Love this makes me feel happy the moment it starts!!
on 16 March 2015
Good recording of a classic musical at a good price.
on 7 February 2009
Forget the movie soundtrack of this brilliant musical. Unless of course you're a fan of Catherine (I'm So Gorgeous And Talented) Zeta Jones and Renee (I'm So Cute And Versatile) Zellweger. Oh, and Richard Gere. (WHY???) No amount of editing convinces me he can dance or sing. This album is the definitive recording. Velma and Roxie sound like the tough broads they are. The other performers are equally excellent. The orchestra is perfect...snappy, sleazy, and authentic. There's pathos, humour (and an exquisite dollop of high camp.) Broadway at it's best.
on 28 August 2014
Excellent item many thanks
on 24 October 2004
I first saw the show in London 2002 and fell in love the music. Promptly went out and bought the sound track. As there were so many to choose from I chose this one and wasn't dissapointed.