Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 November 2000
She may have a pretty face, and a few acting credit's which have relied very heavily on that very face- BUT Mila Jovovich is an exceptionally talented songwriter / musician. Quirky, original, and frankly divine, this is one of my all time favourites.
on 12 October 2010
I saw the other reviews and I decided to buy this one.
Now this album is one of the few pearls in my music collection, such as:
Bi-2 (inomarki), Hey (mtv unplugged), Porter & Lipnicka (inside story).
on 17 May 2013
I am a massive Fan of Milla, im sure its great but I don't like it simply cause its folky and I was expecting something a bit more indie and grungie, my own fault I should of read reviews!
on 11 September 2010
I think this album is realy good it is very different to the usual folk type songs that we may be used to.but I very much like it.nice work milla.
on 9 November 2015
I love this album and played it I don't know how many times. Amazing album; testimony to a beautiful voice, and a phenomenal talent.
on 27 January 2016
Super album from the talented Milla Jojovich, genuine and well written work and she sings with great spirit too.
on 8 October 2014
Different yes!good yes!got songs that once heard stay in your head really glad bought this album.
on 8 March 2013
Milla is a talented singer but not sure if the music was my cup of tea but it may grow on me.
on 31 August 2015