Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 March 2001
This album my Mama Cass is a true classic for all cheesy music fans like me. I was looking for an album which featured her most popular hits (ie. her "big ones") and this album was no disappointment. Of the 12 songs there are a few which didn't come up to scratch but the rest such as "One Way Ticket" and "Make Your Own Kind Of Music" certainly make up for it. All in all, a recommended buy!
on 23 August 2004
Beautiful from beggining to end, here we have some of the best songs, and some not so famous, but waking up to any Cass Elliot song in a morning is sure make anyones day.I feel that with the title, they certainly could have put more of her best work on here. Still, if your'e a fan, i am sure you have discovered her other albums,for the rest of you, this should fill your soul with rays of sunshine only "Mama" Cass Elliot, and few others could!
on 14 December 2014
great quality for price
on 29 May 2013
Bought this for my Sister. Some really nice songs from Mama Cass. She had a TERRIFIC VOICE. This is a Must for all Mama Cass Fans. And at a GREAT PRICE for some SUPER Songs.
on 11 July 2015
What a wonderful voice this lady had, I first heard her on the radio I was with some friends we started fighting who was going date this voice THEN WE SOAR HER never mind I still love her Dave.
on 25 September 2011
excellent delivery good condition and i am very pleased with the album if your life is busy take time to relax and chill out to the 60s of mama cassa
on 2 March 2014
Love this cd. Takes me back to my very happy childhood. Must admit I only play the first five tracks, but I play them lots!!!
on 14 September 2014
Fabulous music - i've loved this for years so it was great to hear it again! Thanks! The condition and service was good!
on 11 March 2016
I am very pleased and arrived when said
on 6 May 2016
Perfect just as I remember as a child