Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 December 2000
This album has everything,from brilliant power ballads to 'in your face' rock songs.Brilliantly written and produced and featuring the unmistakable majestic guitar work of Journey's Neal Schon,every song is a classic!.Unfortunately,this is the only album from Hardline,but it is also one of the best examples of pure A.O.R.that I have ever heard! Buy it...You will not be disappointed !.
on 28 December 2008
When I say Melodic Heavy Metal with nice Wonderful and Screaming Voice and Chorus, Punchy Guitar Rhythm, Melodious Guitar Solo, Heavy Drum Beats, no other album does any better than this. Hardline has only 2 studio albums and 1 live I think. The second album 'II' is not as good as this one. Sometimes wish they would do more albums. But again, it's better to give one best shot than dozens of crap.

'Can't Find My Way' is the Best Rock Ballad I will ever hear. I first heard it on Brandon Lee movie 'Rapid Fire'. That's how I discovered this album. 'Takin' Me Down' has one of my favorite guitar riffs. And the rest is best as others. Till today this album keeps me going. Rock and Roll !!!
on 10 May 2011
This is the Japanese edition guys so don't be fooled by Amazon's description. This is the Japanese version of the album with the bonus track Love Leads The Way. I love all the tracks on this first effort. Gioeli and Schon make an awesome team! I also know Schon from his work with Jeff Scott Soto. 13 great tracks of pure heaven! ROCK ON HARDLINE!
on 15 May 2012
as a metal bloke i have been looking for old metal bands that i used to listen to, had this on tape but could not get on cd until i looked up amazon and they had this cd to down load just great thank you amazon hope you put a lot more like this on your website to download.
on 5 April 2014
The album is great :) got the best track on - in my humble opinion.

bought as I saw them at a festival - excellent live too.
on 27 June 2015
Cracking songs..... Great guitar... Enough said.... Get it.
on 1 July 2014
Excellent album. Some standout tracks with little filler.
on 6 December 2015
Superb album !! Even after all this time .
on 10 January 2005
This is a competent, enjoyable album typical of the lighter end of the heavy metal genre of the mid to late 80's and early 90's.
There is nothing ground breakingly new or original about it, in fact if you are familiar with BON JOVI then you can imagine what this band sounds like before you even hear the CD.
Having said that, not EVERYTHING has to be new and original to be good!
My only critisism is that I think Neil Schon who is the guitarist on this offering was probably selling himself short as I know he is capable of finer works. This is "playing by numbers" for him. Mind you, if he hadn't been on this I probably wouldn't have considered buying it.
Best and most memorable track in my opinion is "Hot Cherie", a mid tempo rocker with a very catchy chorus. I don't know if it was released as the single but it should have been if wasn't.
To reiterate then. You won't be disappointed if you buy this CD but I don't expect it will be the most played album in your collection. You'll probably dig it out every year or two like I do, mainly to hear the track I previously mentioned.
on 12 June 2016
A really great melodic rock CD.