Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 November 2000
Well, now this little gem brings me back to the summer of 1992, when I saw KISS, Fasterpussycat, and Trixter at The Gardens in Toronto. This is definatley not an album to be taken seriously, although there are a couple of great tunes, and a phenomenal power ballad on this one. Where to start... let's see, Surrender, one of my all time favorite power ballads, I really truely love this songs, as it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, (maybe I'm thinking of Dave again!) But seriously folks I really urge you to give this one a try, think of them as Firehouse, Nelson, and the Monkees all rolled into one!! And my favorite track on this one Hands down is Give it to Me Good!! Check it out!! Me thinks you'll like if your into all that Hairy music like I am!
on 10 November 2006
this album is absolutely amazing! anybody whos a fan of the pre-nirvana hair metal music must have this cd!

Line Of Fire is an awesome opener! straight in there with the feel gud blast ur balls out hair metal! then you have 3 amazing songs which were released as singles which were 'One In A Million', 'Surrender' and 'Give It To Me Good'. which all give off a really powerful vibe and 'Surrender' also connects with something im sure we all know - to love somebody and loose them.

'On And On' is a really good end to the self-titled album which slows things down while Trixter take a second to remeniss their past and how they swore to everybody they would make it. and boy they sure did that!

overall the best album i own! a must buy for any fun-music-lovin kinda guy!