5.0 out of 5 stars Genius?
Published on 22 Mar. 2003 by Andrew Robert Walker

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly cat smelly cat why are you so smelly
Published on 27 Oct. 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius?, 22 Mar. 2003
Andrew Robert Walker (Amersham, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghostyhead (Audio CD)
Some people may misunderstand the album (see previous review) but Rickie is one of the few artists, along with the likes of Tom Waits, Robbie Robertson etc producing works of worth and not just commercial radio fodder. Buy the album whilst you can!!!! Not as accessible as say Flying Cowboys but well worth the few listens it takes to fully get in to the album. Working with great musicians as ever the album transferred brilliantly to stage for the live Ghostyhead tour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly cat smelly cat why are you so smelly, 27 Oct. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Ghostyhead (Audio CD)
I see this is no longer available from the american borders site, this can only mean that only the British bought it and are possibly still buying it though why this is escapes me. When I first heard this record I didn't like it at all, then I warmed to it and then I just couldn't get over the fact that the title track reminds me of 'Smelly Cat' from Friends with different words. Listen to it if you have this album I guarantee you will never play this album again.

Ghostyhead
Ghostyhead by Rickie Lee Jones (Audio CD - 1997)