Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 April 2007
Bought this album from AMAZON and what a album,never stopped playing it.This album was KARYN'S first album and all i can say is what an album.Tracks 1,2,4,6 was KARYN'S released songs off this album.But her number 1 single off this album was Track 4 SUPERWOMAN.A great album with up beat tempo's and ballad songs.Produced by L.A and BABYFACE,who also produced songs for TONI BRAXTON AND WHITNEY HOUSTON this album is worth buying.One of my best albums of 2007.
on 27 May 2015
Old school one my favourite s thanks amazon againnnnnnnnnnñn.
on 17 September 2015
This album took me back to my childhood!! Such a good mix
on 30 June 2010
People of a certain age will instantly recognise that long-drawn out opening to Superwoman, "Earleee in the morning I put breakfast on your taaable.." and this particular song lives on in all sorts of CD compilations. The song was a smash hit and promised a glittering career for Ms White. Alas, time has not been kind to the Babyface/LA Reid universe and her time in the sun was very short-lived, as up popped Toni Braxton to do it bigger and better. But i have such fond memories of this album, from the days when people really did dutifully listen to an album's worth of material, not just download a song at a time. "Love saw us" is the other gem, a sweet duet.
on 7 November 2015
takes me back
on 16 December 2012
I purchased this album after hearing 'Superwoman' on the radio... it reminded me of this album and how great it is. Obviously everyone's music tastes are different but this is an easy album to listen (and sing along) to! It took my back to when I copied it onto a clear memorex cassette from my older sister. Well, now I have the real thing and on CD... yay! This could be a great gift for a special lady.
on 23 April 2010
I bought this CD because I remember two of the songs from the 80s - Rendevous and Superwoman. I still play these two songs. The rest of the CD isn't so good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 July 2015
superb
on 17 August 2015
cool
on 15 November 2014
no dought the first and finest album of a superb vocalist. excellent