Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£11.98+ £1.26 shipping

on 20 April 2003
Compared to their album "Mr. Big", this, I think, falls a little short. The songs on here are great, good riffs and decent melodies. But it does seem that the band go for slower paced songs that attracts airplay. There isn't as much shredding on here by Paul Gilbert as there is on pre-releases. Best cuts are The Whole World's Gonna Know, Colorado Bulldog and Promise Her The Moon. The whole album seems a little chordy for me, but it is still worth getting.
on 21 April 2003
I'll keep this short. There are some really good songs on here, but as you listen to it you can almost hear the band fall apart! The songs aren't really as good as songs from previous releases, but compared to other bands of that era, they're still great. The guitaring isn't as wild as other Mr. Big records but some solo's will keep the avid shredder quite happy! In closing, too many 3-chord ballads for my liking, but some good songs.