5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Boys soundtrack
Excellent - music brings back so many memories of watching the film over and over again as a teenager. Edward and Bella? Pffft!
Published on 15 Oct 2011 by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Bought this mostly for Echo and the bunnymens cover of the Doors People are strange. But an ok soundtrack, no problems
Published 6 months ago by Peter Oscarson

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cd, 4 Mar 2010
Ms. A. J. Tinkler (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
Awesome soundtrack, got the film the other week as I saw it on here, when I watched the film I remembered I had the soundtrack somewhere on tape but no were to play it, so I got the cd and I have it on in the car since. I can still remember all the words to all the songs and it was a flashback back to the time when.............

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
amazing soundtrack. can stand the test of time. still sounds amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth a Listen, 11 Jun 2014
Mark Syder (Prescot, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
I bought this mainly for Roger Daltrey's version of Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me, as I am a big fan of The Who. It comes as a pleasant surprise, therefore, that I don't find my finger hovering over the fast forward button (as I so often do when listening to Various Artists compilations).

There are several highlights on this disc of which Beauty Has Her Way by Mummy Calls is possibly (for this listener) the best. People Are Strange by Echo and the Bunnymen is a pleasant surprise. I usually hate cover versions of my favourite songs, but this works very well.

Returning to the reason I bought this disc, I'm sorry to say that the arrangement on Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me is, for me, just a little too subdued. Nothing wrong with Roger's voice, and the song is enjoyable, but I just feel it could have ben better.

I find every song on this disc at least good. It closes with the fairground organ sound of To The Shock Of Miss Louise which, strangely enough, doesn't sound out of place.

5.0 out of 5 stars hi, 6 May 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
lost boys o.s.t is ok turned up on time great delivery service and nice team will be useing u in the future mr l skeggs valid customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost Boys Soundtrack, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
This CD brings back the memories of my youth. Great songs for a great film. Posted to Australia quickly and well packaged.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost boys ost, 26 April 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
Love the lost boys film as I love all films about vampires. The soundtrack was a sensation and Tim Cappello 'I Still Believe' song added a bit of sexiness to the film. Recommended to anyone who loves this film.

4.0 out of 5 stars This soundtrack takes me back to watching the movie as a youngster, 15 April 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
This soundtrack takes me back to watching the movie as a youngster. This was one of my favourite films as a kid and rememberer owning the soundtrack on tape, but sadly it broke, probably through over use.

A recent trip down memory lane led me to buy this album again.

Well worth a purchase for those who enjoyed the film.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great music but............, 3 April 2014
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
I couldnt find this to download, itunes doesnt have it so i was happy to find it on amazon so cheaply, however this cd has drm protection so i cant get it on to my itunes library, i think this is one of only 2 cds i own out of around 500 that i cant get to my itunes
Very Disappointed!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

The Lost Boys
The Lost Boys by O.S.T. (Audio CD - 1989)