5.0 out of 5 stars His best piece of work
Published on 30 July 2004 by Millenium_Milk

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good
It's a very good album. There are some really good hit songs and some great ballads. Perfect to listen in the car or at home
Published 22 months ago by Janne Mølgaard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars His best piece of work, 30 July 2004
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
This album is quite possibly Bryan Adams best piece of work, with great upbeat tunes of "Black Pearl" and rock along with "18 til' I Die" or the more soothing tune of a great poetic song "Star" and love songs for when your alone with your loved one such as "Let's make a night to remember" to get you going make this a rememberable album. I've had this album for 5 yys now, and still never tire listening the well sung and played songs that make up the album "18 til' I Die". A must have for Bryan Adam fans or anyone that is interested in rock-blues, soft rock or just plain ol' Rock N' Roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Classic!!, 9 Dec. 2003
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
Another brilliant album by Bryan Adams. This is another must have on your Cd rack. It contains some of the best songs he has written. My favourites are the songs 'the only thing which looks good on me is you','18 'til i die' and 'We're gonna win'. This album just like all the rest of his, has brilliant guitar playing and singing. It is defaintly one of the best albums he has written. I would advise you to buy this great album. Your collection is not complete with out it! Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 TILL I DIE!, 10 Nov. 2008
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
some classic rock tunes and acoustic feel love songs!!!
ITS JUST BRYAN ADAMS AT HIS BEST AGAIN A MUST BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eighteen till I die, 17 May 2013
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
I had to replace this CD because someone who was in my house, must have taken out th CD and never put it back! I find ir really annoying when people do that! Luckily they had the same one on Amazon and was therefore able to replace it! I saw Bryan Adams at a concert in Wellington only a few weeks ago and he still sings wonderfully!

5.0 out of 5 stars the others were lost to people who also love this album, 18 Jan. 2015
B. A. Friar - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
Third copy of this that I have bought, the others were lost to people who also love this album. Much underated, some great tracks, turn this one up to 11.

4.0 out of 5 stars This may be older stuff but it's still good music and sounds great in the car but then ..., 18 Nov. 2014
Denwalt (Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (MP3 Download)
This may be older stuff but it's still good music and sounds great in the car but then you can't beat loud rock music no matter how old you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
Brilliant as expected.as always of MrAdams Look forward to the next one,.with bated breath Good.Good and dam good. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 til I die WOW, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
I purchashed this cd to replace the one that I had played so much it was worn out great music a big fan

5.0 out of 5 stars ty, 3 May 2013
This review is from: 18 Til I Die (Audio CD)
I am very pleased ty and I like the product, one of my favourite albums thank you very much re

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

18 Til I Die
18 Til I Die by Bryan Adams (Audio CD - 1996)