Christmas Album
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£4.68+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 15 March 2012
I heard this album when I was a child, and always promised myself a copy, but could never get one, and then I was told about Amazon UK-You have exceeded all of my expectations! You have always given me top quality and speedy delivery, and I always recommend you to my family and friends! I will always order my specially wanted items from you, as you always have what I want!
I listened to the Burl Ives album at Christmas, and it brought back to memories of
past traditional Cristmasses that seems to have disappeared thanks to commercialisation!
I will always recommend Amazon UK tp anyone who likes traditional Christmas songs and carols!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 9 February 2014
The wonderful Burl Ives singing beautiful Christmas songs and hymns. Such a pleasure to listen to and very moving. Ave Maria sung in English there's nothing not to like about this album also Santa Mouse and Jingle Bells for the children. The real meaning of Christmas not crass and commercialised. Keep this it's definitely one for the collectors and very clear sound.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again