Format: Audio CDChange

on 26 October 2014
Foxy' best work, she hasn't really managed to progress musically since this. If you love real 90's hip hop/RnB/rap,cut this. It also comes with two music videos.
on 7 May 2013
It's okay.... i bought as i am a big little kim fan, thought it would be on the same lines, which it kinda is, but in my opinion no way as good.. but i maybe haven't given it enough time, definately worth a buy though!
on 3 October 2015
Very positive lyrics. Whenever I need encouragement to take action in pursuing a task I play this CD.
on 14 October 2014
Probably the best album of Foxy Brown's that I've heard so far.
on 13 July 2009
I have to skip the intro track every time, and I can live without the interlude, but otherwise this is just great from start to finish. Best songs are Holy Matrimony, If I... and Get Me Home. Get it.
on 21 January 2015