5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bigger Better Faster More
I bought this album 10 years ago because of the fantastic "What's Up" and it's still one of my most played cds. I love all the songs on the cd but "Pleasantly Blue" "Spaceman" "Morphine and Chocolate" and of course "What's Up" are my favourites. It's not one for your quiet romantic moments but is an excellent rock cd (with a bluesy feel in some songs). I went to see the...
Published on 10 Oct 2003 by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange. Good in places...
I bought this CD ostensibly for What's Up and to see how many of the rest I liked. Unfortunately for me, that turned out to be not many.

What's Up has in fact grown on me even more, and I don't mind spending for the CD for that song. However, despite one or two (literally) additional tracks of interest, so much of this album is rather hit and miss...
Published on 9 April 2009 by ShinsFortress

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for an old cassette, 24 Dec 2013
It is as good a set of songs as I remember having lost my original cassette to the big trash pile in the sky

4.0 out of 5 stars very good cd, 4 Oct 2013
brought the cd for my daughter as she likes the band and the song whats up. would consider in telling other people about it

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 non blondes, 12 Sep 2013
I brought this cd for what`s going on just for that I quite like this cd some good tracks on it

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger, better, faster, ace, 18 Jun 2013
P. Deas "Peem" (Forfar) - See all my reviews
I bought this as I lost the original CD. A quality album full of great tracks, every bit as good today as it was when released.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loud enough for the train...., 29 April 2013
This album starts off superbly with, possibly, one of the best opening tracks ever.

Train is a rocking, ballsy, brilliantly played, well sung, genuinely great track. The problem is it's all a bit downhill from there.

Superfly is good, as are What's Up, and Spaceman, and Dear Mr. President. The rest of the songs range from OK to not so OK with the majority seeming to be vehicles for Linda Perry to shout louder. Don't believe me? Have a listen to Morphine and Chocolate. You will then.

Sounds negative doesn't it and you're probably wondering why I scored it as high as three stars. Well I do quite like it and, strangely, find myself listening to it in the car quite a lot because Linda hides all of the funny noises the car makes. And Train is worth the three stars alone in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaces my worn out tape, 3 Feb 2013
Marie (Norwich, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was bought the tape when I got married and have listened to it ever since. Finally decided I had better join the 21st century an bought the CD which is brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is a real cast back into my young life, 20 Jan 2013
This truth about this record is it really strikes the heart, fast. It is like a two tonne boa consctrictor applying all its affection at once to see what you're worth. The strong hold of its belonging is a complaceny grace into nations. The way two can get along is the same as saying we can all do it, we're in Heaven, we're there baby. It is tangential and strong, poetic and proetic, justified and true and Mercy Right, it is the album I chose so I'm giving it a thumbs UP.
Top notches on all vocals - The Power Train Is Here. Don't worry, it's yours at an exceedingly low price. HALLMARK ACCELADES

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGGG., 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (Audio CD)
I love this cd! At first i didnt think much to the songs but they really do grow on you and now i cant stop listening to them!:D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!One of the best albums I'v ever heard!!, 13 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (Audio CD)
I first bought this album on tape a few years ago,and I was glad to hear a band(not all girls I might add) that could play well.I like a vast range of music and I love most kinds of rock. 4 Non Blondes have a Bluesy feel to them which appeals to me alot."Pleasantly Blue" is the best example.The song "Drifting" is another fave of mine.I am trying to get hold of a copy on CD as my tape is worn from listening to it.I don't know what has happened to the band,or if they are still together, so if anyone has any info on them and they would like to share it with me do drop me an E-mail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy and varying, keeps you listening for a long time, 20 Dec 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (Audio CD)
I have just re-ordered this album as I can no longer find the casette version I bought when it first came out. Not for those quiet moments but it has alot on unusual sounds to offer the listener and the vocal performances are exceptional. A decent but largely forgotten girl band.

Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
Bigger, Better, Faster, More! by 4 Non Blondes (Audio CD - 1999)