5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stuff!
Published on 25 Jan 2001 by mery@london.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Not all the songs i wanted were on this CD. however, It is a good listen. The songs are inspiring too.
Would recommend it still
Published on 16 April 2012 by Tungi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Stuff!, 25 Jan 2001
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
We were given this to listen to by a friend that isn't a believer but she really loved the album and knew we'd love it. This is wow stuff, really uplifing. This is good stuff for everybody not just for people that want to listen to praise and worship.Wow stuff for getting you into worship too! There is a good mix of styles on this album, from ballads to powerful gospel. The choir is great. The bass is awesome. Great album, good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can u ask from this genius?!, 29 Dec 2003
J. Beeko "MKA4Life" (South LDN always!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
From Stomp to He'll Take The Pain Away, this album is GREAT!! U won't be disappointed, trust! Stomp is the CLASSIC tune and if u aint heard it yet....oh well! Then we go to the encouraging My Life Is In Your Hands. But my fave tunes are Love, Sweet Spirit, Up Above My Head, He'll Take The Pain Away and the original Stomp. But for real every tune is good, trust me!! I can't recommend it enough! From grimey grooves to worshipful slow jams, I can't get enough. Again this is for the young peeps!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favourite., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
All time favourite, had to get this after loosing the original, it's a must have album, well worth it! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirk Franklin: God's Property, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
I chose this rating because I like Kirk Franklin's songs. However there are only two tracks which I particularly like. I would recommend it to all who like gospel music.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
good not bad very very good to have and I will need one for my friend and family all so

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 April 2012
Would recommend it still

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Voices, 29 Jun 2010
This review is from: God's Property (Audio CD)
This is such as amazing album filled with equally amazing songs. It's uplifting, tender and soulful. It's album I will be enjoying for many more years. I actually had the album back in 1996 but lost it and I always wanted to buy it again, so it's definetely something that sticks with you.

God's Property
God's Property by Kirk Franklin (Audio CD - 2012)