Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon 16 August 2008
but what an opprtunity if you don't already own it. This is an important album in the history of soul music and a worthy addition to your collection. Check my other reviews for more great albums available for less than a quid !
Fix-excellent.....No diggity - the first track wihout a bass line...so how did they make it sound so PHAT.....true songsters who can hold a lyric and tune, but get down and dirty with the best of them.....well worth a listen..
on 20 May 2000
'No Diggity' is surely a song that will go down in R'n'B history. Teddy Riley proves his great producing talents and his three partners bring out the best in every tune. 'Don't leave me' will stick in your heart and 'fix' is just bursting with energy!
on 29 August 2013
I love the music and want to listen all the time so bought cd
I would recomend to family and friends and anyone else who loves this music
on 17 February 2014
Can't fault this, brings back mostly good memories ;)
Was available to download instantly on to my phone after purchase.
on 11 February 2015
Love a couple of the numbers here, but a little disappointed, albeit the production quality is there. Thanks Blackstreet
on 13 April 2016
Great I had this cd before was so glad when I found it on Amazon thanks.
on 8 April 2016
I'm pleased with my purchase in great condition
on 10 February 2016
Very happy, prompt delivery :)
on 4 May 2003
Funny, I have several times heard a track on the radio - including Eminem, Mary J Blige, Eve and possibly even others- and I think YES! perfect! I Love It! And it always turns out to have included some input from Dr Dre. So it was the same with Blackstreet when I first heard 'No Diggity'. Excellent. But I am not so sure about the rest of the album which is pretty same-y.