Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 December 2014
Of all his albums, I think this is my favourite one; it appealed tremendously top my adolescent sense of the dramatic, and doesn't fail me 40 years on. Got it on vinyl, and now can listen again to it on CD and my MP3.
on 14 July 2013
Ordered this cd for my husband and he loves it. Says it is one of Elton John's best. This was the first Elton John album he bought as an LP many years ago and he says it still sounds as good now as it did then.
on 19 February 2016
It is one other greatest Elton John's albums. Really love it. The good thing about buying it from Amazon and you've got an MP3 version straight away in addition to the physical CD which I listened in the car.
on 24 March 2010
Madman Across the Water [HYBRID SACD]
Great songs on this album, not one that gets a mention much by the fans but is very good, even better in surround sound if you have a SACD player.
on 6 October 2013
All of the songs in this album are excellent. I had forgotten how much I liked Elton John's early work and especially the title track. Pity that he does not play it in concerts. Great songs.
on 17 March 2016
Must be my 5th copy of this album, but hey it's a classic. Arrived before the scheduled delivery date just in time for Valetines' so was able to pretend it was a present! Win, win!
on 7 September 2013
There are some classic songs on this album (Tiny Dancer and Levon) and nearly all of them grow over time, to make an album with few if any weak parts.
on 16 March 2012
for those who followed elton from his early years this really shows his growth, and has tunes that will remain in your mind for all time to come
on 19 February 2014
DISC ALL WONDERFUL WITHOUT WORDS ON THIS DISC
THIS VINYL MARK MY CHILDHOOD
SONG TITLE HAS OWN SOUL ...MADMAN ACROSS THE WATER
on 13 January 2012
I am singing along with all of the songs, although I have not heard them for ages.
One of Eltons best, in his best writing period