Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 November 2011
Parliament were not my overall favourites of the 70's funk bands even though they were interchangeable with Funkadelic - but Funkadelic music was harder and raw with much more edge. Still, this is a good CD with some good tracks and well worth buying.
on 27 December 2013
Excellent quality the best band apart from Ohio players depicting funk at its best.Clinton Grand Master of Funk! Brilliant album.
on 4 March 2016
CD was second hand, listed as "Very Good" quality. It didn't work in my car/ home HIFI but was able to rip the MP3s and put them on my phone. Still, not nearly the quality listed and you would expect the product to be tested on a CD player/ non-laptop device before being marked good for sale.
on 2 November 2015
You cant get more funky than this. A regular play on a Friday night, where did I put my flares?
on 28 February 2009
This is the music I grew up with. I got it for 'Flashlight', a classic, and more great tracks from the god fathers of funk.
on 7 January 2015
Some great tracks on this
on 12 June 2015
There is nothing wrong with the music but It was bought second hand and it was sol as very good condition but there are three tracks that skip that bad I can't listen too them.
on 14 June 2014
funk fuuunk funnnnnk and more funk the dirtyest grooves around there is no other sound around like it give it up
on 24 April 2015
If you want to get funked up ... this is it !
on 9 October 2014