5.0 out of 5 stars It's My favourite Reggae Album
I have to disagree with the "Fairly good, old, album" review above. I like all sorts of music and just about every sort of Reggae, and I have to rate it as my favourite reggae LP.
Published on 3 April 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars UB40 reggae/remix
Definitely one of the more niche albums from UB40 but a fresh one at that. Mi Spliff is the stand out tune for me but a good addition to my collection.
Published 13 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars It's My favourite Reggae Album, 3 April 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
True, many UB40 fans won't appreciate it, and the format is unusual. It's a pile of reworked versions of tracks from "Geoffrey Morgan" and "Labour of Love" done in a Ragga/Dub/Toast/DJ style. If this isn't your thing you would definitely find it repetitive (for instance 4 versions of "If it happens again"). Each to his own, I guess, but for me it just hits the spot.
My personal favourites are "Fight Fe Come in MK.2" (The pillow) and V's Version (version girl). The only real weak point is the horrendous "I've got you babe" with Chrisie Hynde. If this is your favourite UB40 track, don't buy this album; if your normal reggae listening is anything from I-Roy to Shabba, I'd suggest you give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars best album from ub40, 27 April 2003
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
the album of what ub40 were and should still be about. with tracks like buzz feeling, mi spliff and king step they really brought out the best from their jamaican members via brum. if you are a reggae fan and worried ub40 may be a bit poppy for your taste then rest assured when you hear this you'll wish you were back in the 80's skankin' away to the sound of reggae as it was and should be. peace to he who sees the light...

5.0 out of 5 stars Skanky toastie UB40 at their best, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
A little known album by UB40, and I love the faster pace and lyrics. Way more upbeat than their other albums and vocally very different. The signature sax and slowed down beats are all gone and this is one to get the party started. Fabulous tracks with only one or 2 weaker ones. Very listenable, in the car or at home....get it on and enjoy those riddims.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
love this album great listen
actually got it for my brother for his birthday but wanted to keep it myself

3.0 out of 5 stars UB40 reggae/remix, 20 Nov 2013
Andy (North West, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School UB40, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
i bought this as a gift for my step-dads birthday, he was talking with my husband about old school reggae and doing some fairly dodgy rapping! brilliant product though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggariddim, 30 Sep 2011
C. Williams (Here) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
Not to all UB40 fans taste but I love this one. Worth listening to again and again. That Irish guy Pat O'Banton is good too? Ha Ha...

5.0 out of 5 stars very gd, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Baggariddim (Audio CD)
This cd is excellent and i had it very quick though the post very pleased with it thank u amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 13 Aug 2014
I love ub40 and I love this cd it's awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec 2014
great tunes

Baggariddim
Baggariddim by UB40 (Audio CD - 1985)