Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 June 2011
I got this out of my record collection for the first time in quite and while (there are a lot to choose from)and put it in the machine and expected to get on with some other stuff while it was on. BUT, you cannot ignore this record, so I just sat and listened to just about the best blues album of the last 20 years. Great choice of songs, brilliant arrangements and playing from top class sidemen, and an outstanding performance by Boz Scaggs. If you like your record collection to have a nice mixture of different musical styles, this must be near the top of the list for your blues collection. Just get it!!
on 9 January 2002
As a big fan of Boz's Silk Degrees it was great to stumble on this a couple of years ago and see another side of this guy's music. From the first track - "It all went down the drain" you swoon at Boz's voice and coolness. I particularly liked the title track - and I know this sounds corny - but after almost 25 years of listening to Silk Degrees - I felt I was home the first time I listened to this CD
VINE VOICEon 17 May 2006
This CD, which for me is definitely one of Boz Scaggs' best, sees this versatile and multi-talented artist move firmly into R & B, a genre that he masters with stunning panache. This is tour de force and, for me, a "must own" CD.
on 11 November 2013
Has to be heard, try the listening samples. Boz Scaggs is a very talented musician, he is completely unique in that he covers such a broad range of music.
on 2 October 2010
Thanks Amazon for stocking old classics like this and as usual, hassle free buying and delivery.
on 11 March 2015
Sent to my sister as a gift after Boz appeared on the TV with Jools. Brilliant album.
on 10 August 2015
yet another fine set from Boz Scaggs. Probably the best T Bone Shuffle I've heard.
on 6 March 2016
All good, thank you......
on 26 November 2015