5.0 out of 5 stars This is good stuff!, 7 Aug 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Puzzle (Audio CD)
I like this album! I used to have it on tape but it's hard to track down on cd these days - only Amazon has it. Their an excellent pop band who wrote a brilliant first album - listen to the snippets and then buy it (they don't really do the songs full justice)

5.0 out of 5 stars an overlooked gem, 4 July 2005
This review is from: Puzzle (Audio CD)
i read a review of this, Dada's debut album, in the St Petersburg Times whilst travelling in America, and thought i would give it a try. I am glad I did! Brilliant songs, superb musicianship, 'Beach Boy' quality vocal harmonies. Best songs: Dorina, Surround Me, Timothy & Dim. Dada released three further albums, all good, but they didn't get a UK release; the guitarist and drummer then formed Butterfly Jones, who released a excellent album ('Napalm Springs' again overlooked); Dada then reformed in 2004 and released another album. All are worth tracking down but 'Puzzle' is the jewel in the crown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little known album, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Puzzle (Audio CD)
I bought this on cassette on a whim (I liked the graphic) back in the 90's when it first came out. I now have the CD as it is a brilliant album. If you like rock music with melody, you'll enjoy this. They are Beatles influenced but with a rockier edge, melodic, great harmonies, superb guitar playing. I now have looked out and purchased their other albums. I love the song Dim, great riff, upbeat musically and the final song Moon which is more melancholic. But I must add I enjoy every track on the album.

Considering you can pick up a second hand copy for 1p, why not get one.

ARRAY(0xa66daa14)

Puzzle
Puzzle by Dada (Audio CD - 1993)