5.0 out of 5 stars So mellow, 21 Oct 2013
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was listening to this album last week and the music kept me moving. You don't SIT in your chair, you DANCE, ;-)

Really love Apache and Hot Hot Summer Day. The latter one I found in a bargain bin when we were all still using vinyl. Haven't a clue what made me pick it up but as soon as I got it on the turntable, I loved it. The album features a long version of Rapper's Delight. It's the first time I've ever heard it. You know when you hear different versions of the 7" single cuts? Well, all those are included in this big recording. And it is huge - 14-and-a-bit minutes of it. I mean, you what!!!

I've still to play that on my radio station, ;-) I will be doing that. Lovely album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Dance Hip-Hop, 3 Jun 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Best of (Audio CD)
This is a great mixture of amazing dance tunes with good rap lyrics. With one of the best hip-hop songs of all time in "Rappers delight" this album is a must have for anyone who wants a good dance album to listen to, who also likes their rap!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dance hip hop!!!!, 7 Jun 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Best of (Audio CD)
This is a good dance album and also a great hip hop album!
It has amazing lyrics and good beats. If your looking for something a bit different this is the album for you!
Includes the classic single "rappers delight"

Best of
Best of by Sugarhill Gang (Audio CD - 1995)