Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 October 2002
I can't get enough of this CD. Some bands have their time, and their moment, and this was White Zombie's. Nothing before or after has ever touched it. Proper early 90's metal!
So many instant classics. My favourate is still Blood, Milk and Sky. But then every Metaller knows More Human Than Human, and every metaller loves Super Charger Heavan (my childhood was changed by that song). Real Solution 9 has the best intro ever, possibly just behind I Zombie (which is just stonking). Everywhere else on this album, it just reaks quality! Electric Head pts 1 and 2 just stick in your head, and Blur the technicolor is sly and sing-able. I just can't say a bad word about this album!
Put this baby on, and remember why metal, and music in general, is so good!
on 6 March 2014
Great album for a great price! God into these after I watched The Devils Rejects and researched about Rob Zombie for awhile, so glad I found their music, even though it's 20 year too late haha :)
on 31 May 2013
Always loved this, so much. Driving rock , leaves you stomping along if listened to whilst you walk. Watch people go by and think ' this is rocking me, what have you done today!!!
on 7 September 2013
I remember this album and lost it first time and to buy it a must for album collection, with classics more human than human, electric head part 1 and 2 and super charger heaven
on 16 October 2002
Put this baby on, and remember why metal, and music in general, is so good!
on 5 May 2014
Good angry hard music, what more do you want.lyrics, what lyrics i cant hear them. just got into Rob Zombie music so what more can i say.
on 31 July 2015
There best album by far and there biggest seller quite right buy if yoyu like modern metal or just metal.
on 22 February 2016
Brilliant zombie music , metal as it should be .
on 16 February 2016
Brilliant album, sounds great on vinyl.
on 3 October 2014
Another goodie from this lot :)