5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album
Published on 5 Sept. 2009 by Kittycat63

2.0 out of 5 stars Better now than zen
Boring compilation - Hagar is better today than he was when he recorded these songs, and best in his time with Van Halen.
Published on 14 Jan. 2004 by Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 5 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Unboxed (Audio CD)
This is an EXCELLENT compilation album and if I could give it more than 5 stars I would, so I totally disagree with the previous reviewer. I didn't know any of Sammy Hagar's solo work before he was in Van Halen and this album was a great introduction for me. There are some fantastic tracks, such as Where Eagles Fly, Two Sides to Love, etc, and absolutely no fillers. He's a great vocalist and songwriter and in my opinion the songs on this album rival any of his work with Van Halen.

I can highly recommend this album and it's a must-have in my music collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Red Rocker Smashes It Again!, 2 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Unboxed (Audio CD)
I have always been a fan of Van Halen with or without Sammy Hagar as the singer. Previous to joining VH Sammy was very capable of Rocking the House Down with his classic heavy metal anthems. I bought this CD and was more than happy with The Red Rockers product. If you want to hear Sammy solo prior to VH this is a compilation of his greatest well known songs - Buy it,the price is right and you will not be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knockout., 11 April 2015
This review is from: Unboxed (Audio CD)
Really good.I've been a fan for years.Arrived very promptly and as described.Satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars sammy rocks, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Unboxed (Audio CD)
All the best from the 1980s sam the man rocks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better now than zen, 14 Jan. 2004

Unboxed
Unboxed by Sammy Hagar (Audio CD - 2000)