Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 June 2008
This is a wonderful album. I bought this on tape and listened it to death. It's soothing, but uplifting...when I was suffering from clinical depression this was one I'd reach for almost every day. It made me feel happy! I think this one of my favorite Nightnoise albums. Their sound can almost be described as Celtic-jazz, but that's not really right. There's a guitar (which is often used as the percussion sound) the piano, a flute and a fiddle-violin(I don't know if there's a difference). Some of their songs having singing, some are acoustic. This line up has three Irish and one Scot. I highly recommend it if you want something soothing, but not too slow. It's good either as background music or just lying on your bed with your headphones on.
on 23 July 2011
Very speedy delivery. I found it difficult to get a copy of this CD, thank you Amazon.
Very easy listenig love the tracks. Bought this for sentimental reasons as it has tracks "One little Nephew" and "Three little Nieces" which I have and the track " Night in that land" was performed at the funeral service of my one little nephew. Thanks.
on 14 December 2014