Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£13.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 January 2001
A dedicated Ripps fan I have the entire collection of their albums and this one without a shadow of a doubt is their finest!! They dont come any better than these guys and I cant understand why they havent done any other live albums. Of course we look forward to the release of Live Across America next May with great anticipation and it begs the question "hey guys how about a UK tour?"
I once heard someone say that you really cant capture the magic and beauty of really good music in a review and I have to say never a truer word said. The capture of the crowd's rapture in this cd is superb and there is no way I could do it justice. You really can imagine the atmosphere of actually being there.
I'm a passionate lover of the jazz guitar but the Rippingtons quite simply have great beat. If you havent purchased a Ripps cd before I recommend you start with this one and then move on to Black Diamond or Life in the Tropics.
Keep em coming Russ - your the best !!!