on 22 June 2013
My 8yo son has an inquisitive mind. He wants to be a painter, inventor, scientist, designer, etc etc etc one day, so I bought this to accompany his metal detector. It keeps him entertained when we're by the sea - he sifts the sand for coins and chips bits off the rocks looking for diamonds and fossils.

So far the score is diamonds = 0 / fossils = 3.

Oh well, he's happy.
on 18 April 2014
Bought a collection of rock crystals for my grandson's brithday. I bought the hammer recently after he had done exceptionally well at school. He was delighted with both presents. I reserved 5 stars for when durability of the hammer has been demonstrated.
on 25 January 2014
nice little hammer for kids of all ages and just right for chipping at smaller stones goes well as a bit of kit
on 31 July 2015
This is a great little proper geology hammer. Bought it after I lost my "adult" one to have something lighter but still strong. As I mainly am hammering softer local rocks and fossils - shale, chalk, sandstone - it's perfect.
on 11 July 2014
Exactly as described
on 28 January 2015
Perfect for an 11 year old fossil hunter.
on 18 May 2015
Love the geology hammer. Great for beginners, not too heavy or unwieldy. My kids love using the hammer for cracking open rocks. Note, you really need to buy some safety glasses as well.
on 21 December 2015
The hammers are very well made, and well pachaged. The little leaflet on fossil hunting included, is a very good idea. A very good buy. Would recommend to others.
on 18 December 2015
The condition of this product was very poor indeed. With a chipped handle and scuffed hammer head. Unable to give as a gift. Am an unhappy customer!
on 19 April 2015
ordered by my 11 year old, it has surpassed her expectations and she is using it at every opportunity, good quality and great service.

See one answered question