4.0 out of 5 stars surplus to requirements
whilst the map was useful for prior planning when we got there the hotel gave us an excellent free map which we used thereafter as it was soft and it folded into a pocket. we could also write on it and not regret the marks.
i am glad we have a map as we share it with our family and we like to own maps but you don't need to take one with you!
Published 17 months ago by Marion M. MacAllister

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!
I needed a small map to map out the restaurants and special places I wanted to visit! The map was ok, for my purpose it did it's job overall ok. The problem was that not all the street names were there, so I needed the help of another map later on! Also with a little bit of rain and fold out fold in it all became torn and creasy.

It depends what you needed for...
Published 1 month ago by Lydia M

4.0 out of 5 stars surplus to requirements, 31 Oct 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Amsterdam Mini Map (Map)

It depends what you needed for. Like I said i wanted to write on it with a pen, so I bought it! Another person might want to have a map covered in plastic, and with more details!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amsterdam mini map, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Amsterdam Mini Map (Map)
Ideal to put in your pocket on a dash across to Amsterdam. Contains all the essential information you need so you don't miss anything

ARRAY(0x992d0be8)

Amsterdam Mini Map
Amsterdam Mini Map by Explorer Publishing (Map - 15 Sep 2008)
2.99