4.0 out of 5 stars Early days.
Does the job, cannot argue with that. As to its use over time who can say. Simply because the metal is a bit thin.
Published on 8 Jun. 2013 by Mr Alan Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Just does the job.
Published on 19 April 2013 by Redgf

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days., 8 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars know my dog is secured in the car, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
This is so easy to use just pushes into car seatbelt clip and other end clips onto your dogs harness keeping your furry friend safe and everyone else in the car too. I will purchase another one in time, as my puppy has chewed on it but that's to be expected with a puppy :) I have used this every day and it's good to know your dog is secured when opening the car doors I clip his lead to his collar before unclipping from seat belt lead restraint.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just does the job., 19 April 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
Looking at both metal pieces there a bit rough around the edges, braided black strap a bit on the thin side, and stitching to hold it altogether, could be a bit better. Unfortunately i dont think the makers have ever considered that dogs chew things. I will examine it before each journey and you must do the same. But on the good side its very cheap, and i only do a few short run a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives pup extra wriggle room, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
It works brilliantly as an extension to my dog's car harness when we stop and I leave him in the stationary car. I would not use this restraint on an ordinary harness, and never on a collar if the car was in motion, as pressures in sudden deceleration are too great for all the joints. Being a large pup he needs a bit of movement, yet I do not want him to have the run of the whole car when I leave him to wait for me so this is the perfect solution.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
A good enough idea except for the fact that I would prefer two anchor straps as my dog was still thrown about when I had to brake suddenly and he hit the back of my seat rather forcefully which I am sure would have hurt him. I have since bought a full safety harness for him and feel he is more secure with that and that he won't move so far if I have to brake suddenly and also, he won't knock into me or a passenger depending on which side he is on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value peace of mind, 18 July 2013
Brian Macklin (Tyne & Wear UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
Bought two of these for my dogs so we can travel knowing that they are safe and secure.
Only drawback is even fully extended it still is a bit tight if my larger of my two dogs (a Collie cross) wants to sit up straight.
It's great if she lies down.
Would recommend to use this with a harness and not just a neck collar as a sudden stop could cause a pull on their necks.
Apart from that they are just perfect for what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
Used this to replace one that my dog had previously chewed through. The webbing on this one is a little flimsier but should be good enough to take the strain (if called upon to do so). If your dog is a chewer though, he may well chew through this. I ordered this and it failed to get delivered, I contacted the supplier who immediately and without question sent out another. I'm very pleased with the product and the excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and good value, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
Easy to use, sturdy and reliable. Takes a bit of fiddling around to get the length right, as if it's too long, our dog can get twisted in it, or too short and he chokes himself, but he, and we, are getting used to it now, and it does encourage him to lie down on the seat, instead of sitting, and therefore getting thrown around. Overall, would certainly recommend compared to similar, much more expensive versions of the same thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it offers good value for money in restraining a dog on the ..., 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
The item arrived well packed within the anticipated time frame.It fits into the seat belt clip securely and is of a reasonable length. For the price it offers good value for money in restraining a dog on the car. However this should be its only purpose as it is quite flimsy and I wouldn't trust that it would hold in a high impact situation. In order to be confident about that I would buy an expensive crash tested harness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for a big dog, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black (Misc.)
This is a perfectly good product at an excellent price but the lead is very short - our big labradoodle would have to lie down to be attached! In fairness the dimensions were specified but I was too complacent having bought a similar item before. It is perhaps a bit unfair to only give three stars when there is nothing wrong with the productt but it also took some time to arrive having been shipped directly from China.

Dog Seat Belt lead restraint harness Black