Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 January 2011
This is a lovely book, which shows not only the well-known sites around the gorgeous city of Oxford, but also lots of smaller backwaters that are equally interesting.
I know the city well and enjoy looking at these beautiful detailed drawings.
on 17 July 2009
Saw this at a friend's house the day before we ordered it. Beautifully illustrated. In every way a handsome book on a fabulous city.
on 14 October 2011
This quality book contains the most detailed exquisite sketches and watercolours by Graham Byfield.

The attention to detail is quite remarkable. An excellent book which one could pore over time and time again,

without losing interest. I consider it as one of the best books I have ever purchased. The quality of the book itself, with heavy papers and excellent

binding makes this book a joy to own.
on 17 November 2012
This is a VERY beautiful book, and I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in the city, especially those visiting or living there.
on 20 January 2013
A very beautiful book of drawings on a very beautiful city, I have bought other copies to give to others.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this for a friend who is an amateur artist to go with her library of other sketchbooks that I have bought previously havig visited Oxford in 2013. hopefully there will be others printed in the future to make buying her Christmas presents easy!! .
on 6 November 2013
I had already seen this book in a bookshop, and thought it was beautiful - not only bringing back lovely memories of a beautiful city I used to live in, but also a wonderful example of watercolour painting.
on 5 July 2013
And the illustrations are superb. We buy these as gifts for anyone leaving or who has come to visit as it makes a great memento of their time in Oxfordshire.
on 26 April 2016
a really lovely book to come back to again and again/I draw so I can use it as a "how to" or otherwise as a really lovely guide to the city
on 20 August 2015
This book is beautiful. Service was excellent