5.0 out of 5 stars great map
exactly what i wanted for a backpacking trip .a good map that should travel well and give me an intresting route.
Published 21 months ago by mr p a serpell

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical
The map is an excellent quality and very detailed although not so easy to read. I know this area very well and still have trouble reading it sometimes. However, if your criteria is to get something that it hard wearing, this is perfect.
Published 7 months ago by Patricia Sawyer

5.0 out of 5 stars great map, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Insight Flexi Map: Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos (Insight Flexi Maps) (Map)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jan 2014
Jood (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Just what I need to take with me to South Vietnam. Good clear markings, waterproof and just the right size for my backpack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 23 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Great map, 4 Jan 2014
My map has just arrived from Amazon and I am really pleased with the quality of the map and the fast delivery. It is made from a really good material that I am sure will prove to be very durable.

Insight Flexi Map: Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos (Insight Flexi Maps)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available