5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket guide Malta
Excellent small and convenient guide book, it proved useful on a recent holiday and withstood plent of abuse on beaches and being packed into rucksack etc. Cheap but useful for all areas of Malta.What more could you need?
Published on 24 July 2011 by Deka's

3.0 out of 5 stars Updated Copy
The publication has some missing details ie The Ferry from the three cities is not referenced nor the New EU funded lift from the Cruise liner berth to the area of the battery in Valletta Very handy and cheap
Published 2 months ago by Mr R W Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed, 7 July 2013
S. Littleboy (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berlitz: Malta Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
I was after a small guide book to help me decide if we should go to Malta for a holiday. I found that it had far too much about the history of Malta and not enough about the current day practicalities. i guess it gives it a much longer shelf life doing it the way they have but it was pretty useless for what I wanted. Having said that, we have decided not to go there anyway so I'm glad I didn't buy a bigger, more expensive guide.

Berlitz: Malta Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Malta Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) by Berlitz (Paperback - 4 May 2011)
Used & New from: 3.75