5.0 out of 5 stars Small and great!
I bought this pocket guide to a colleague who has never been to Budapest and although I was a bit worried if the content will meet my expectations or not, I'm very satisfied as I know Budapest very well and everything seems to be in the book what I would also recommend to a friend to visit.
Published 20 months ago by Rita

3.0 out of 5 stars Phew
These books are always handy when travelling to places with a language you have covered in school. But with this langage I found it difficult and never heard it spoken before. So i managed very little for my 24 hr trip.Probably handy if you have a small grip of the language already.
Published 11 months ago by Ms. Paula Macgregor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and great!, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Berlitz: Budapest Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Budapest exceeds expectations, 16 Nov 2012
Budapest pocket guide was an excellent pocket size book to take away on hols. I did actually keep it in my pocket the whole 5 days. Brilliant information, no too much or too little - just right for a tourist who was seeing all the sights. Maps were good and all info was bang up to date. Another Berlitz to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 9 Dec 2013
It comes in handy too. Although Budapest is easy to get around on the Metro. Btw: this little book has a Metro map aswell). It's great city and worth visiting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful Guide, 7 Oct 2013
A great little guide which has lots of useful information and tips. Proved really handy on our recent trip to Budapest and small enough to slip in a pocket. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Travel Guide, 31 May 2014
Mrs. N. Innes (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Small guide book full of interesting facts, will carry it with me on my forth coming trip as it is small in size ,ideal for keeping with you. Excellent condition on arrival, within time stated ,low price. Nancy

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 27 May 2014
I needed a guide. This was a guide. It helped guide me around. Thanks for guiding me book.

May you always guide those in need of guiding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Excellent book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
These never disappoint. Very useful

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 21 April 2014
This is a great little product to have in your pocket when wandering around Budapest. The information is up to date and the suggested tourist sites are worthwhile

5.0 out of 5 stars Off in a while, 19 April 2014
We are off to Budapest in a while for a four night trip and this handy little guide will go with us . Useful size and packed with info. Delivery was very speedy. P Belmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Berlitz: Budapest Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Budapest Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) by Paul Murphy (Paperback - 23 Mar 2011)
3.99