4.0 out of 5 stars Istanbul pocket guide, 8 July 2009
M. H. Farr (Northamptonshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berlitz: Istanbul & The Aegean Coast Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides) (Paperback)
As we are about to visit Istanbul on a Mediterrean cruise, we needed to look at the City prior to our trip and also to have a convenient pocket guide whilst we are there. This book fulfils this. It is concise without skimping on detail and if we were there for a week or more it would still be adequate.It has a detailed section on history, culture and other important issues. Well illustrated as well plus maps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Berlitz Istanbul pocket guide, 5 Feb. 2009
M. Smith - See all my reviews
This Istanbul guide is up to Berlitz usual standard.
I like the Berlitz series because they are a convenient size for carrying around and have lots of useful information and this is as good as usual.
A great little book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful as a pocket reference, 20 Feb. 2013
The noise of Istanbul was not to my taste but I am a bit of a country person! The book is a useful pocket guide to Istanbul and easy to carry with you so that you can look up the various places on your way to or at a site.

Berlitz: Istanbul & The Aegean Coast Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Used & New from: £0.01