Price:£547.00+ Free shipping

on 18 December 2012
I bought a pair of the K10 speakers soon after they were first introduced by QSC, so I've been using them for quite a while. I'm mainly involved with running a relatively small PA system for folk/acoustic musicians, so I wanted speakers that offered a high quality sound with reserves of power to suit medium sized venues when necessary. Combined with a good Allen & Heath desk, decent microphones (mainly Shure Beta 87 condenser vocal mics, etc) and good quality DI boxes and cables, these speakers are superb. The sound quality is simply excellent and I have had many people (including professional musicians) go out of their way to praise what they have heard!

I have also used them occasionally for the odd disco and, again, they have been great - especially with the 'DEEP' setting activated in this situation. Believe me, these speakers will go very loud if needs be - and without distorting! I have an old (but very heavy) Mackie 600 watt active subwoofer which I originally intended to use together with the K10's, but I've found that I rarely need to bother with the sub for what I do. The tilting option that is built into the speaker stand mount is very useful; I invariably set the speakers angled downwards in most rooms that I use.

In terms of build quality and reliability, the speakers have proved themselves to be very good indeed. I always run them from surge protected power supplies and would certainly recommend this approach. Although expensive, I have also always kept them in the QSC padded, zipped bags - and this has helped to protect them from bumps when on the road.

I have been so impressed with the K10's that I recently bought another pair of the same speakers to use as floor monitors - or as additional front-of-house speakers in bigger venues. On this occasion I've purchased fitted padded bags from a supplier on ebay - excellent bags at a fraction of the cost of the QSC ones!

Overall, I can certainly recommend these speakers if you want decent quality, compact sized (they only weigh 14kg each) and powerful active units.
on 10 April 2016
The best active speakers money can buy. Loads of headroom/power and dynamic musical response.
To be quite honest I tried these cabs against the top selling active speakers eg Mackie, Yamaha, JBL, DB, Yorkville and EV and the Yamahas came close but at the max volume the qsc k10 were consistent with the sound quality I require. I also own the k8 cabs. They are amazing.

I qsc have used the very best components in all the k series cabs.