5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny.
Now I am a very keen competent DIY'er but I absolutely HATE ladders. It's a real fear and an absolute pain since I could do all of the high up jobs but for the fear of the ladders slipping.
Published 21 months ago by GramUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Be weary
It works ok if a little nerve wracking to use, because it doesn't actually attach to the ladder it relies on the pressure of the ladder against it against the wall. There is a hook thing on a spring but I was expecting something that actually locks it on. Perhaps my fault.

But be aware that it's a very wide piece of kit so is useless to use on houses if you...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. A. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 9 Oct 2012
This arrived this morning and fitted easily. First try and found it does flex a little under my weight but gave me complete confidence in getting up the ladders. Managed to clean all the upstairs windows today and a whole bunch more confident now. So much so I'm going to order a longer set of ladders so I can get to the guttering. So far as build quality they are made from aluminium bar and are held onto the ladders with a spring clip arrangement - rubber strips on face which touches the wall to prevent slippage - nice and light but seem solid enough. No sharp edges as one other purchaser had commented. Would liked to have seen a hook to hang a paint pot / bucket from but no problems in making one. This in my case really is going to pay for itself in no time. Can't recommend enough !

5.0 out of 5 stars ladder stay, 8 Mar 2012
Arrived very quickly well packed,i'am amazed at the quality of this product have used them and they are perfect for the job I wanted them for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Youngman 300870 Ladder Stay, 1 April 2013
Hired one of these to fix snow damaged guttering. Felt so much safer than with just the ladder, Ladder felt more stable and being held further from the wall made working so much easier as I did not have to lean back. Experiencing this extra support prompted me to buy my own LADDER STAY for future use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: YOUNGMAN - 300870 - LADDER STAY (Misc.)
This is a very good product, wish I'd bought one years ago! Makes using a ladder much safer and stable as well as making it so much easier to paint window frames and gutters. 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but does the job, 1 Oct 2012
Jonathan Storey "Jon" (Kent) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what you would want and is reasonably priced (compared to the competition). However, it is quite bulky as it doesn't fold and the edges are sharp as the metalwork is somwhat unfinished. That said, it worked brilliantly for me and I have no mahjor problems with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladder Stay review, 18 Mar 2014
KLW (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: YOUNGMAN - 300870 - LADDER STAY (Misc.)
Purchased this Youngman ladder stay to get up safely to guttering, on verandah sloping roof.
Worked very well - very stay, and the rubber pads ensure there is no slip.
Good value for money, sturdy, and safe to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Jan 2014
Paul Maycock "Gooner" (Kent , UK) - See all my reviews
Great product - Easy to fit - just what I wanted and a great price - would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had purchased one earlier!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: YOUNGMAN - 300870 - LADDER STAY (Misc.)
This Ladder Stay has made life so much easier, from limiting damage to lead flashing & not resting on plastic guttering. Also allows a place for clothes & small buckets to hang when working . Although reasonably expensive, it is undoubtedly a 'must have' item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy ladder attachment, 23 July 2013
Provides stability and gives you room at the to work safely. Would definitely recommend if you are working at a fair height.

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy!, 16 July 2013
My husband says that this product is very good. It made using the ladder much safer. He would have been worried to use the ladder without it.

YOUNGMAN - 300870 - LADDER STAY