4.0 out of 5 stars Low Fat food with a taste of Thailand
Green's Cuisine was a brilliiant book. I loved the photos and reminded me of Thailand

I have made at least 20 of the 80 recipes. A 1st for me from any cook book and they all worked out like the picture

Published on 30 April 2006 by andy smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly Thai!
worst book I ever bought I took it straight to the charity shop.Really bad title too - Greek party dip - pea pancakes with smoked salmon - spanish tapa tomato mussels - stuffed red peppers - Thai?!!
Published 2 months ago by Cookbook Fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Low Fat food with a taste of Thailand, 30 April 2006
This review is from: Green's Cuisine: Low Fat Food with a Taste of Thailand (Paperback)

I also found it helpul that there are ingredients that are easy to find in supermarkets. I have another Thai cook book but I cant find any of the main ingredients

5.0 out of 5 stars greens cuisine, 30 July 2003
I came across this book in Thailand and it is so authentic yet so easy to follow.
I have made so many dishes I have lost count and all were simple but all reminded me of my Thailand trip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardly Thai!, 17 April 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 18 Dec. 2005
I had lots of time at Bangkok airport and came accross this book. There is a picture with every dish so I love that. Cool pictures and very modern

1.0 out of 5 stars THE WORST COOKBOOK IVE EVER BOUGHT, 17 Nov. 2004
By A Customer
1 STAR GIVEN ONLY FOR DEFAULT PURPOSES!! 0 STARS IN REALITY
I own at least ten Thai cookery books, its my favourite food and at the moment Im looking at healthy eating options so thought this book would be a great addition to my collection. How WRONG was I?! This is the most amateur, bland and simplistic garbage Ive ever read. The puzzling thing is how it was ever published. Im no chef but I reckon I could have come up with a better book myself.It really is that bad. My copy went straight into the bin - why bother hanging on to a book so useless. Nil points from me! If you want a decent Thai cookbook and arent concerned with the calories then buy anything by Vatcharin Bhumitchir. For healthy eating try Sri Owen but do yourself a favour and do not buy this book!!

Green's Cuisine: Low Fat Food with a Taste of Thailand
Green's Cuisine: Low Fat Food with a Taste of Thailand by Daniel Green (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2003)
Used & New from: £7.59