5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Think and Grow Rich
The 2 Volumes of The Law of Success are most probably the best books I have purchased ever. Howzat for a review?

DON'T be put off that they were written by Napoleon Hill in 1928 (85 years ago!) ... as they teach you many lessons which will "fix your brain" positively :)

Published 16 months ago by Dr Blockbuster

3.0 out of 5 stars A Great book but a poor adaptation
"The Law of Success" is a great book, as it provides the precursor as well as the hidden secret in Think and Grow Rich. I'd love to rate this one more highly, as instead of splitting his original course into separate books, the publishers have lumped it into one huge publication.

I'm a Print-on-demand author and publisher myself, so I'm a great fan of the...
Published on 24 Nov 2007 by vikingraider

3.0 out of 5 stars A Great book but a poor adaptation, 24 Nov 2007

I'm a Print-on-demand author and publisher myself, so I'm a great fan of the concept and my sole complaint is the number of spelling and grammar mistakes. When you're trying to read and concentrate on a particular point the mistakes are very off-putting and frequent.

Overall though, good value and probably better than buying the individual books. I just hope my review helps them to see they should bring a new edition out without the mistakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Think and Grow Rich, 1 Aug 2013

The only person who can control what's in your mind is YOU and Napoleon Hill's style of writing is great ... note, I "blame" him for me writing IN CAPITALS when I want to emphasize a point! :ha:

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 24 Aug 2009
Mr. M. Moeteke (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
This is a must read for everyone who wishes to transform his life and take it to another level. It really does awaken the giant in you. I was introduced to this book by a mentor and I frankly have not been disappointed at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome - The father of all self help books and theories, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
This is the beginning of the application of the physique quantum theory brought to the masses. N. Hill formulated the self-help "auto-suggestion" theory in bites that could be assimilated by everyone so as to get people to better themselves no matter what their background was.
It is raw, and written the old fashion way. At time some statements might no longer apply because of the lapse of time since written, but the basis on which this book lies is still relevant today.
I cannot imagine how revolutionary this essay must have been at the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
I've yet to finish reading... however, I have to say that this book is dynamite! whilst writing style is being criticized, I would have to disagree, I see a deliberate effort on the part of the writer to drum home the points he is trying to make (this book is a course book not light reading), and it works really well, I am finding that when I finish reading a chapter it sticks like glue... which is what the information must do in order to work the miracles it promises.
NB. this book is best read after reading Think and Grow Rich. That way you will understand what the author is saying and will get on with the reading material much better. If you come to this book cold... it will be a challenging read and you will find it hard to finish even the first chapter with out skipping to the end of it and alas the book is then lost to you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Book But Horrible Layout, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
The content of this book is pure awesomeness itself, but the layout is a disgrace.

I was unable to keep reading after few pages. There's no margin between the 2 facing pages, the text goes too far and it makes it a real nightmare to read each line.

On top of that, there's too many typing errors, and often sentences are cut short. The presentation is not breathing properly, it makes it hard to concentrate on the great philosophy behind.

Such a shame, horrible adaptation.

Purchase this book, but find another publisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic- Essential Reading/listening, 25 Mar 2012
Napoleon Hill very honestly conveys his thoughts on human nature and relations. I bought both the audio and printed version in order to have the option of listening when at home working.

I really respect his ability to encourage the average to develop systems in order to get to their full potential. Courage to believe in one's self and self-discipline.

Napoleon Hill is one of the founders of the 'human potential movement.' Which has brought us Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn and others.

4.0 out of 5 stars The law of success, 13 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
Interesting book. the print quality however is attrocious the proof reader should be sacked, words run into each other frequently because there is not been a space inserted between them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've ever read, 19 Jun 2014
This book is written really well, and has completely opened my mind to an entirely new perspective on my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons (Paperback)
This is a great book. I understand why it made an impact when it was released. Even though some passages of the book reflect the time when it was released, and seem outdated now, I think it is safe to say that the Hill's principles are still execellent and they are still usable today.

The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons
The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill (Paperback - 30 Oct 2007)
Out of stock