5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought!
Knowing that this book had inspired the writing of Rhonda Byrne's The Secret made me really curious about it. Bearing in mind that it was written over a century ago, it is timeless in its scientific grounding, and certainly food for thought.
Published on 12 Jun 2011 by Parent Pam

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing
Published on 2 Mar 2010 by J. Hobbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought!, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles AND The Master Key System by Charles Haanel (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars perhaps the best book I have ever read, 5 Oct 2009
Mark Mckaig - See all my reviews
Even if you dont agree with what is written in this book it gets you thinking and worth the money if even just for that. An excelent motivational book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book.., 31 May 2010
R. Young (England) - See all my reviews
Wonderful book, greatly written... it helps to clear the mind and focus on what you want. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
was recommended by a friend who claimed that it gives a person aositive outlook and about getting rich

5.0 out of 5 stars The Science Of Getting Rich and The Master Key system, 29 Oct 2009
Terzian Emanuel "Emo" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
How else can you say outstanding, in any language, to convey the magnitude of what these two giants introduced as their minds in the quantum field, we call the universe: the infinitesimally small "space" which is one with the infinitely immense "space", which are both created (still in the present tense to those of us on this side of heaven) by Mind Entering The Universe? These two giants wrote their books in 1910 and 1912, respectively, and we are still finding them to be so valuable to construct our lives creatively ... that's why I'd say they are simply outstanding, at least to anyone who wants to know what expanding in the same flow as the rest of the universe really "feels" like ... in unison with God's Word Of Truth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal, 3 Jun 2013
Arrived on time, in crisp condition.
Received exactly what was advertised.

Both books are an awesome read, making the deal an all round winner

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 2 Mar 2010
J. Hobbs - See all my reviews
I had been keen to read these two books ever since I read The Secret, as I am sure these two books are mentioned in this and similar books. I think they are the blueprint for all these sort of books. I was happy to find these two books in one book. I quite enjoyed the first book although the language used is dated, but the second book was very difficult to get into. Much easier to read The Secret, if you like an easy read.

The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles  AND  The Master Key System by Charles Haanel
8.19