5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I hate to do this but it has to be said. My book turned up today and I eagerpy went to make a start but looking through the book it is not put together properly, my book starts at page 49 goes through to page 62 and then begins at page 17 right through to the end like normal. I was very disappointed as I was really looking forward to starting these little guys.
Published 2 months ago by Kath

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous!, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
Love this book! Had high hopes when I ordered it and wasn't disappointed. Every little animal is super cute and I just want to make them all. there are patterns for the following, Toucan, Bunny, Dog, Fox, Mice, Tiger, Monkey, Pony, Duck, Bear, Donkey, Pig, Moose, Cat, and my favourite, the Lemur. There are stitch instructions at the start of the book. Each pattern is accompanied by two or three pictures of the animal so you know how it is supposed to turn out. Buy this book, you won't regret it :O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zuomigurumi, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
It is a really great little Book. Good for beginners as well as advanced crafters. The patterns are easy to follow. Overall the book is very inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 11 July 2013
Susie Q "Bob's wife" (Wirral Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
This is a wonderful little book! I love the patterns as they are different to the usual dogs, cats etc. The photography in the book is exce;;ent . Lovely pictures!! Last night I almost finished the gorgeous little duck pattern and found it so easy to make. I will finish it today. The duck is my favourite pattern although I love the rest of the animals. Overall this is EXCELLENT value for money and I would definately recommend it . I am sure I will be using the patterns time and time again. Definately a 10 out of 10 from me!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best book on on amigurumi that I own, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
Easy to follow instructions, gorgeous patterns - I want to make all of the them! I have a waiting list of requests from my friends and family for gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful amigurumis, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
The animals inside the book are beautiful, sweet, and quite easy to do. We are looking forward to make them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoomigurumi, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
Really beautiful creatures to make, instructions are easy to follow. Made Tara the cat and was really pleased with the results. Would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely patterns!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
Wow! Lovely crochet ideas, each one rated by level of difficulty and the simplest, which I will be tackling first are gorgeous! Can't wait to get started. Quick delivery by Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
This is a lovely book and I could highly recommend it to anyone who is into crocheting. I wished there were some moomin patterns!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow instructions, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns (Paperback)
Easy to follow instructions. Super cute designs. Love the series. I have also followed the Facebook group for more inspiration.

Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns
Zoomigurumi - 15 animal amigurumi patterns by Joke Vermeiren (Paperback - 2012)
Used & New from: 11.50