4.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great Knowledge base and am Still reading but so far so good. I will ready at least 3 times before attempting the exam hpowever, the test questions included provide useful insights and good test of knowledge of the concepts. Really really useful.
Published 3 months ago by Kinsley Ikem-ifudu

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable
Published on 10 Aug 2012 by Wild Thing

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Togaf® Version 9.1 A Pocket Guide (TOGAF Series) (Paperback)
This might be a good book, but I can't tell because I don't have a spare scanning electron microscope handy to read the tiny, miniscule, nano-sized, infitesimally small fonts, especially in the diagrams and tables. I have other "pocket" books such as O'Reilly pocket guides which are not like this. There's nothing wrong with my eyesight, but this gives me a headache. Unreadable.

Anyway - the attraction of a "pocket guide" is simply that it is a condensed summary of a certain subject; you don't particularly need to put it in your pocket, so why not just make a normal sized book that's readable?

I'm reviewing the paper version, but I notice that on Amazon USA, both the reviews of this book complain about the Kindle version's unreadable diagrams and tables saying "All the diagram is just too small and when zoom in the diagram, you still cannot see it clearly because of its low resolution."

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2014
Kinsley Ikem-ifudu (London UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, particularly for the Part 1 exam, 16 Aug 2013
Martin Spiers (London) - See all my reviews
I found this to be a very good companion to other material I had on TOGAF. You can read through the whole thing pretty quickly, and I reckon the information in here covered about 85-90% of the TOGAF part 1 (Foundation) exam.

Togaf® Version 9.1 A Pocket Guide (TOGAF Series)
Togaf® Version 9.1 A Pocket Guide (TOGAF Series) by Van Haren (Paperback - 12 July 2011)